Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a traditional Quebec recipe, you can serve it for breakfast or brunch.
- 8 pork and beef sausages or 8 beef sausages, cooked
- 2 cups sweet applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups pancake mix
- maple syrup
- In a skillet, cook the sausages and place on paper towels to absorb the excess fat. Cut the sausages in two, put aside.
- In a small bowl combine the apple sauce and the cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- Prepare the pancake mix following the box instructions.
- Heat your griddle or pan till it's hot cook ,ladle just enough batter to make not too thick crêpes.
- Once the crêpes are cooked, place two sausage halves and 2 or more tablespoons of cinnamon apple sauce.
- Fold the crêpes by rolling them like cigars.
- Lay them in a oven baking dish.
- Cook them in oven for 15 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.