1/5 Photos of Quebec Baked Beans
8 hrs 30 mins
I love the flavor of Quebec baked beans. They are the best. I got this recipe from my Mother. It tastes better if done in a bean pot, but can be done in a round dutch oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak beans overnight.
- 2Drain water and refill pot. Boil 10 minutes.
- 3Skim off foam. Drain beans but Keep water.
- 4In bean pot or dutch oven put in all ingredients. Add water from beans to cover beans and 1 or 2 more inches above. Keep leftover water for later.
- 5Stir everything well.
- 6Cover and put in 225F oven for 8 hours.
- 7Check on them occasionally to see if more water is needed to keep beans covered so they don't dry out. Near end they don't need to be fully covered. Ready when beans are soft.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quebec Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g