Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from the Melting Pot. Yummy!
Make and share this Quattro Formaggio Cheese Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces white wine
- 1 1⁄2 ounces roasted pepper marinara sauce
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pesto sauce
- 2 ounces gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces asiago cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- Combine wine, marinara sauce and pesto and heat to a simmer.
- Slowly add the first four cheeses, stirring constantly, until it is the consistency of warm honey.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and Mascarpone and stir until smooth.
- Place in fondue pot (crock, over low flame) and serve with fresh bread cubes, veggies, tortilla chips, pretzel rods, bread sticks and/or fruit. Also good for cocktail weiners, ham chunks, or fully cooked sausage. The list is almost endless - use your own ideas.