Make and share this Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to 10-12 inches.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet or seasoned pizza stone.
- Pinch up the dough edges to make thin rim.
- Brush dough with garlic oil and top with red onion.
- Scatter saga blue and mozzarella cheese over dough.
- Mix together the gruyere, parmesan and thyme.
- Sprinkle over.
- Grind black pepper over entire pizza.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Serve immediately!