1/2 Photos of Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to 10-12 inches.
- 3Place on lightly greased baking sheet or seasoned pizza stone.
- 4Pinch up the dough edges to make thin rim.
- 5Brush dough with garlic oil and top with red onion.
- 6Scatter saga blue and mozzarella cheese over dough.
- 7Mix together the gruyere, parmesan and thyme.
- 8Sprinkle over.
- 9Grind black pepper over entire pizza.
- 10Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- 11Serve immediately!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Pizza)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 175.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
saga blue cheese