Recipe by Karen From Colorado
a fruity punch for a large crowd. Stud lemon, lime and orange slices with whole cloves and float top or freeze icecube trays 1/2 full and place a fruit piece in the tray before filling all the way and freezing solid for a pretty presentation.
- 8 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- ice cube
- 4 (28 ounce) bottles ginger ale or 4 (28 ounce) bottles champagne or 4 (28 ounce) bottles dry white wine, chilled
- 2 (28 ounce) bottles carbonated water, chilled
- orange, thinly sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Champagne Fruit Punch: Substitute four 750-milliliter bottles of champagne or dry white wine for the ginger ale.
- Combine water and the frozen concentrates; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, sugar, and lime juice; stir to dissolve sugar.
- To serve, pour half the juice mix over ice in a punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in 2 bottles of the ginger ale and 1 bottle of the carbonated water.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with oranges if desired.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients when needed.