Recipe by tuttifrutti
A very easy baked chicken recipe from Quaker Oats. Quick to make and very delicious
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2-3 1⁄2 lbs broiler chickens, cut up
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup oleo, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place dry ingredients in blender container or food processor about 1 minute, stopping occasionally to stir.
- Coat chicken pieces with oat mixture, dip in milk.
- Coat again with oat mixture.
- Place in 15x10 jelly roll pan, drizzle with margarine.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with fork.
- Note: Old fashioned or quick oats can be used in this recipe.