1 hr 30 mins
The name says it all! From Food & Wine. Good to give as gifts or for bakesales.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs unsalted butter, softened
- 1 lb unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 5 1/2 cups sugar
- 16 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 lb bittersweet chocolate, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb white chocolate, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb milk chocolate, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- parchment paper
- 1Preheat oven to 300*F.
- 2Line bottoms of two 9x13-inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- 3In a large saucepan, melt the butter with the unsweetened chocolate over low-heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk the sugar with the eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- 5Add the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- 6Add the flour and whisk until incorporated.
- 7Stir in 5 ounces of each of the chopped chocolates.
- 8Spread the batter into prepared pans.
- 9Place the remaining chopped chocolates seperately into 3 small microwave safe bowls and melt.
- 10Using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the batter.
- 11Using a table knife, make swirls in the batter for a marbled effect.
- 12Bake for about 35 minutes, rotating the pans about halfway through, until the tops are shiny and the brownies are set.
- 13Transfer the brownies to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quadruple Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (4093 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g