Recipe by internetnut
This came from Nes And Lelia Mae's Country Cookin. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- fried chicken
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare chicken according to the fried chicken recipe.
- Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, hot sauce, oil, vinegar, ginger and garlic together. Warm mixed ingredients in a small saucepan. Dip cooked chicken in the mixture and lay on a tray.
- Chicken is ready to be devoured.