Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Eating Asia food blog.
Make and share this Qiao's Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add ginger, garlic, and preserved vegetable and stir for a minute or so until ginger and garlic start to change color.
- Add chili paste and tomatoes and stir-fry for a minute or so.
- Add soy sauce then lower the heat and stirfry until the tomatoes release their juices.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water and stir to separate. and cook until done (about 3 minutes for fresh, 5 minutes for dried) ; drain.
- Break an egg on top of tomato stirfry, tilting the pan to distribute the white over the surface of the tomatoes. When the egg cooks, gently fold it into the stirfry.
- Place noodles in a bowl and pour sauce over, adding a sesame oil drizzle over the top.
- Toss gently and serve.