Sue Lau's Note:
From Eating Asia food blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add ginger, garlic, and preserved vegetable and stir for a minute or so until ginger and garlic start to change color.
- 2Add chili paste and tomatoes and stir-fry for a minute or so.
- 3Add soy sauce then lower the heat and stirfry until the tomatoes release their juices.
- 4Cook noodles in boiling salted water and stir to separate. and cook until done (about 3 minutes for fresh, 5 minutes for dried) ; drain.
- 5Break an egg on top of tomato stirfry, tilting the pan to distribute the white over the surface of the tomatoes. When the egg cooks, gently fold it into the stirfry.
- 6Place noodles in a bowl and pour sauce over, adding a sesame oil drizzle over the top.
- 7Toss gently and serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Qiao's Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 417.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese wheat noodles