1/1 Photo of Qdoba Mango Salsa
This recipe was posted on Qdoba's website recently and I wanted to post it here. This salsa is a sweet alternative to typical tomato-based salsas. The recipe is great year-round, although it’s best when mangoes are in season each May. It pairs well with seafood, poultry, or simple tortilla chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mangoes, cut into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium red pepper, diced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium cucumber, diced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 red onion, diced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jalapeno, finely minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 limes, juice of or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1If using frozen mangoes, thaw and then cut into 1/4" to 1/2" pieces; place in mixing bowl.
- 2Cut ends of cucumber and peel skin. Cut in half lengthwise. Using a spoon scrape out seeds. Dice into small pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
- 3Dice 1/4 of a red onion and a whole red pepper; add to bowl.
- 4Mince the jalapeno and add to bowl. If you like heat or spice, leave the ribs inches If you don’t want extra spice, cut out ribs and seeds. If your skin is sensitive to the heat, wear gloves or coat hands with a small quantity of salad oil, which makes it much easier to rinse the pepper from your hands. This is a must for contact wearers.
- 5Chop cilantro and add to bowl.
- 6Squeeze juice from one lime (approximately 2 tablespoons) and add to bowl.
- 7Add sugar and salt; stir.
- 8Refrigerate until needed.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Qdoba Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g