Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't let the Ingredients Fool You! This "Quick and Easy" Dip Tastes Great too!
- 1 lb baby shrimp (finely chopped)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce (I use Heinze)
- 1 lime, juice of (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley (for presentation)
- With a mixer, combined all ingredients, and chill 1 hour.
- Before serving, top with parsley and Enjoy!
The shrimp (and the shrimp taste) seemed to get lost in the sauce. I would much prefer the same ingredients as a layered dip to be able to enjoy the shrimp more.
This really delicious. Loved the flavors of the coctail sauce and lime juice w/the shrimp. And so easy! Thanks much.