Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My neighbor gave me this recipe and it has become a favorite of my friends and family. Never any leftovers!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (regular or hot)
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans (pinto beans with chili seasoning)
- 8 -10 corn tortillas
- grated cheese
- Brown hamburger and drain fat. Add remaining ingredients and mix till combined. Put into a 9 x 12 casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese. Heat till hot and bubbly (30-45) minutes at 350 degrees.
- For company, I will add extra cheese to the casserole, sour cream and guacamole on the table for guests to put on top of the casserole. Easy to double.
I made this for OAMC's Forum Freezer Tag Game. Instead of corn tortillas, I used some Tostitos I had. Otherwise made as directed, assembled casserole and froze without the added cheese. After defrosting in the fridge overnight, I added the cheese on top and baked at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Thanks for sharing the recipe.