André Grisell's Note:
A nice and easy lunch. Use any leftovers such as ham, beef, sausage or even mushrooms (vegetarian). The accessories are optional but the ones mostly used. Some people prefer a raw egg yolk instead of a fried egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the peeled potatoes and the meat into 1/4-inch cubes.
- 2If using raw potatoes, soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain.
- 3Mix the meat cubes with the dry mustard.
- 4Fry the meat, potatoes and onions separately in a large skillet.
- 5Fry the eggs in another skillet.
- 6Mix the meat, potatoes and onions and heat them for a moment in the skillet.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Garnish with the parsley and the eggs.
- 9Serve with the accessories.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pyttipanna (Swedish Fry)
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: