Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice and easy lunch. Use any leftovers such as ham, beef, sausage or even mushrooms (vegetarian). The accessories are optional but the ones mostly used. Some people prefer a raw egg yolk instead of a fried egg.
- Cut the peeled potatoes and the meat into 1/4-inch cubes.
- If using raw potatoes, soak in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Mix the meat cubes with the dry mustard.
- Fry the meat, potatoes and onions separately in a large skillet.
- Fry the eggs in another skillet.
- Mix the meat, potatoes and onions and heat them for a moment in the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the parsley and the eggs.
- Serve with the accessories.