1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is from http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking. I'm only posting it for efficient grocery list functionality; not to take any credit. And her site is GREAT. Be sure to check it out. Wonderful writing, and beautiful step-by-step photography. She has a cookbook coming out sometime in 2009, I think. I'm sure this version of Chex Mix will be scrumptious; I'm trying it tonight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add in pretzel sticks and nuts.
- 3In a microwave-safe bowl, add remaining ingredients and microwave until butter is melted.
- 4Stir together and toss into cereal mixture, stirring as you go.
- 5Transfer mix onto one or two flat baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Let cool and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pw’s Chex Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3426.8
- Calories from Fat 2128
- Total Fat 236.4 g
- Saturated Fat 78.0 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 5365.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 299.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 37.4 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 69.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt