Recipe by dicentra
I love homemade pizza on busy work nights. They are fast, easy and filling! Add a green salad and a glass of wine and you have a complete meal.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 anchovies
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince garlic. In a small skillet, over medium heat, sauté garlic and red pepper flakes in the olive oil.
- Add the anchovy fillets and break up with a wooden spoon until they melt into the oil. Add diced tomatoes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the pizza crust with the tomato mixture. Add the parsley, capers and olives. Cover the pie with a light layer of cheese, all the way out to the edges. Some of the toppings should still peek through.
- Bake at 425 for 8-12 minutes.