Recipe by marisk
This is a nice light snack. Steam times are estimates... sorry, I haven't made these and my friend didn't write down the steam time and it seems not enough instructions on how to steam a muffin pan; they were the size of small muffins. I’ve been getting comments regarding the ingredients not being authentic. This is just another version of the recipe of which there are many all over the internet…including this one. All I know is that a friend shared this with me because I enjoyed it, and I thought you might too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients together; mixing well.
- Using muffin pans or egg poacher for molds. Grease pans with butter or Pam spray. Ok, I found a similar recipes on other sites -- they used muffin cups (I hope this helps).
- Pour mixture into pans (half full).
- Steam for about 10-15 minutes.
- Makes about 15-20 large muffins or 25-30 small ones.