Recipe by LoveBakedIn
This is a great crust for those who would rather not roll out pastry. So simple and quite tasty.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients right in a pie pan. Combine oil and milk in measuring cup.
- Mix oil and milk with a fork until mixture is blended.
- Pour into flour mixture and mix with fork. As dough takes shape, knead a little with your hands until the flour is incorporated into the dough.
- Add more liquid or flour as needed.
- Push and cover the pie pan evenly.
- Fill and bake.