1/10 Photos of Purrrrfectly Creamy Cannoli Gelato
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is to die for!!!!! All the best of a great Italian Cannoli combined with extra creamy Italian Gelato!!!! Purrrrfectly heaven!!! Serve in a bowl with wafer cookies, or try it in cannoli shells, or even a sugar waffle cone. Made for Zaar World Tour 4 by the Cookin Cats. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time. Edited on 7/26/10 to change the ratio of 3 C. milk to 1 C. cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, cream, and sugar.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Let cool for 30 minutes on counter.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 7Stir in mascarpone until mixed well.( I used my potato masher to make sure mascarpone was as mixed up as possible).
- 8Add chocolate chips, cherries, and almonds.
- 9Transfer to ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Purrrrfectly Creamy Cannoli Gelato
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: