Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes a great breakfast or on the go snack. Serves 4..2 if you like a tall glass! :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry juice (I use Welch's wild raspberry)
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 2 bananas, peeled,and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half (I use fat-free)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Process ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
My step-daughter is in love with smoothies. She picked this one out for us to try. Wonderful fruity flavor and the color is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. Great way to deliciously stay cool in the heat of the summer.