Recipe by Sue Lau
Makes a great breakfast or on the go snack. Serves 4..2 if you like a tall glass! :)
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
My step-daughter is in love with smoothies. She picked this one out for us to try. Wonderful fruity flavor and the color is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. Great way to deliciously stay cool in the heat of the summer.
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry juice (I use Welch's wild raspberry)
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 2 bananas, peeled,and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half (I use fat-free)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice