Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really nice drink from SakeOne.com. I suggest only using the type listed as they have many different sakes and each has a very distinct flavor. This calls for their Momokawa Diamond...go to their website for more info on it.
- 2 ounces Momokawa diamond sake
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- Shake with ice and strain.
- Maraschino cherry garnish.
This was a tasty drink for a hot summer evening. I did have to add more pineapple juice for my taste. Made for the *Family Pick Round* of *ZWT 6* I'm cooking with team *Ya Ya Cookerhood*