A refreshing, fruity cocktail that doesn't taste like alcohol. It tastes like grape kool-aid
Make and share this Purple Rain Cocktail - Kelsey's Restaurant recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-chill vodka in freezer. (Recommended: Pre-chill all ingredients instead of using too much ice; which can dilute the drink).
- Pre-chill large/9 ounce wine glass in freezer.
- Add about 4-6 ice cubes into the wine glass.
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur, blue curacao, lime cordial, and cranberry cocktail.
- Stir or shake gently and serve.