Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was throwing a Purple Rain Party, inspired by the Prince movie, and I scoured the Internet to see if there was a drink called Purple Rain. I came up empty handed but lucky for me a friend of mine was a Bartender and she knew of such a drink.
- 15 ml gin
- 15 ml vodka
- 15 ml rum
- 15 ml triple sec
- 15 ml prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 5 -10 ml dekuyper razzmatazz raspberry liqueur (for color, You can find this at BevMo)
- 90 ml 7-Up soda, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and enjoy.
- It is also good with ice.
- If you are preparing for a large party be sure that you have a large container or punch bowl.