Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a weight watchers recipe. It is perfect for when fresh peaches are in season. The sweetness depends on the flavor of the peaches and I have listed honey as an option if you would like it with a touch more sweetness.
- 3⁄4 cup ice cube
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- honey (optional)
- Place ingredients in blender container in order listed.
- Blend on high until smooth and ice is crushed, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if desired.
This is a BIG smoothie. Could easily make a few portions from it. I thought it was good, but I added some splenda instead of the Honey and it made it perfectly sweet.
This smoothie is delicious, rich, and quite filling. I used about a tablespoon of honey and some Splenda to make it sweet (my blackberries were very tart). I will make this drink again and again!
I made as directed but did not add honey. Liked it a lot!