Recipe by catxx
Don't let the colour put you off (nor the spelling - I'm Aussie...that's 'color' for some of you!)! This salad looks and tastes beautiful, and comes from Jamie Oliver's vibrant and inspiring book "Jamie's Kitchen". (Prep. time includes cooling time for the potatoes.)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 lemon, juice of
- 255 g creme fraiche
- 500 g baby new potatoes
- 500 g purple potatoes
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radish, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- For the dressing: mix together olive oil, lemon juice and creme fraiche.
- Cook the potatoes in plenty of boiling salted water until tender (about 20 mins).
- Drain well.
- When cool enough to handle, rub the skins off with a knife and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Mix with the dressing into the potatoes, add the radishes and herbs, and season well to taste.