Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From sunriseherbfarm.com-altered a tad. Lovely and refreshing on a hot summer evening! Did you know that lavender and mint are botanically related?
- MINT LEAF ICE CUBES: To make the mint leaf ice cubes, place one whole mint leaf in each ice cube tray compartment. Fill the tray with water and freeze until completely solid.
- TEA/PUNCH: Place the fresh mint leaves and lavender in a teapot, pour the boiling water over the leaves and brew for 10 minutes. Allow tea to cool completely.
- Strain the tea and add the ginger ale, grape juice and ice cubes. *Important*: Add the ginger ale just before serving. If you add it too early before serving, the ginger ale will loose its fizz.
- If serving in a punch bowl, float lavender buds and mint sprigs on top. Garnish each serving with an orange or lemon slice, if desired.
- Don't forget to show off your newly acquired purple tongue!
- Approximately 12 cups.