From sunriseherbfarm.com-altered a tad. Lovely and refreshing on a hot summer evening! Did you know that lavender and mint are botanically related?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lavender blossoms or 1 tablespoon dried lavender blossoms
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup purple grape juice
- 1MINT LEAF ICE CUBES: To make the mint leaf ice cubes, place one whole mint leaf in each ice cube tray compartment. Fill the tray with water and freeze until completely solid.
- 2TEA/PUNCH: Place the fresh mint leaves and lavender in a teapot, pour the boiling water over the leaves and brew for 10 minutes. Allow tea to cool completely.
- 3Strain the tea and add the ginger ale, grape juice and ice cubes. *Important*: Add the ginger ale just before serving. If you add it too early before serving, the ginger ale will loose its fizz.
- 4If serving in a punch bowl, float lavender buds and mint sprigs on top. Garnish each serving with an orange or lemon slice, if desired.
- 5Don't forget to show off your newly acquired purple tongue!
- 6Approximately 12 cups.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Purple Passion Lavender-Mint Tea Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lavender blossoms