- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup apricot nectar
- 2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1 ounce rose sweetened lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all the ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth; may have to pulse on and off to get an even swirl.
- Serve in a chilled glass.
- Variations: Pink Mango Bongo--omit blueberries and substitute 6 large frozen strawberries.
- Red Mango Bongo: decrease blueberries to 1/4 cup and add 1/4 cup frozen raspberries.
- Yellow Mango Bongo--omit blueberries and substitute 1 cup frozen peach slices.