Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lovely salad that everyone loves. Kids included. Looks awesome served in a glass bowl.
Make and share this Purple lady salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagered raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Add pineapple and pie filling.
- Chill until thick; fold in whipped topping.
- Let stand in refrigerator until set.
I prepared this salad for a Bridal Shower on Saturday and it was a hit for me! I drained my pineapple into my measuring cup first and then filled it with water the rest of the way to equal one cup. The salad was a lovely color and good consistency for me. Several of the ladies asked for the recipe. Would recommend!
I made this salad today; and I think my only criticism is I would have to either drain pineapple or cut down on water, because it didn't seem to set quite right. It was warmly received by all those that tasted it; and they did enjoy the flavour variety of this salad.