Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy and filling bright purple smoothie made with blueberry, banana, yogurt, milk and skim milk powder. I came up with the recipe after seeing a bright purple smoothie on the blender box and wanting something filling for mornings when I don't' have time to cook breakfast.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (optional)
- Add frozen blueberries, peeled banana, yogurt, milk, powdered milk, and sugar to blender.
- Blend on "smoothie" setting for 30 - 60 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve while still cold.