Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found at an ice cream site. If you are concerned about stains use white grape juice and if desired, coarse white sugar and white jelly beans.
- 1 (6 ounce) canpurple frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
Topping ingredients (if desired)
- additional vanilla ice cream
- purple jelly beans
- purple sprinkles (from Halloween) or purple sugar (from Halloween)
- Place grape juice concentrate, milk and lemon juice in a blender and blend for 1 minute. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses. If desired top with a small scoop of ice cream and jelly beans and/or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.