Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sn unusual combination that my boyfriend wants to alter, but my sister always wants more. Excellent served with corn bread.
- 1 lb chicken
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 white onion
- 4 celery ribs
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canhunts diced tomatoes with green pepper celery and onion
- Chop celery and dice onion.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the wine into frying pan over high heat. Add chicken, and quickly fry it.
- Move chicken to a bowl, and pour tomatoes into pan. Add 1/4 cup wine. Stir over lower heat setting for about 2 minutes.
- Add celery and onion to pan. Stir for another minute.
- Add chicken back into mixture. Stir and serve.