1/3 Photos of Purple Cabbage and Carrot Saute (Low Carb)
This vegetable dish not only LOOKS great but tastes amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet - heat your butter and olive oil together over medium high heat.
- 2add onions and saute for approximately 3 mnutes.
- 3Add cabbage, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice & sugar and saute until well cooked - approximately 10 - 12 minutes oir longer.
- 43 - 5 minutes before you are ready to serve - GENTLY stirr in the carrots - they only need to get warm. Gentle stirring will keep the carrots from turning purple.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Purple Cabbage and Carrot Saute (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 108.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g