1/1 Photo of Purple Apple Cole Slaw
Christine Heinsohn's Note:
I have not made this as yet. But was looking for recipes to serve next weekend when we are having guests who tend to like veggies. So wanted to do some experimentation. This recipe also looked like a way to use our plentiful apple crop! Cook time is minimum refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup finely minced white onion
- 1 fuji apple, peeled, cored, and finely diced
- 1In a large serving bowl toss together the cabbage, onion and apples.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing.
- 3Pour over the veggie mixture, and stir to coat.
- 4Serve chilled on a leaf of green cabbage as garnish.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Purple Apple Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 247.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g