Recipe by luvcook'n
This is so convenient to have on hand when you don't want to cook much. Just pull from freezer and doctor it up, however you like.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 18 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley or 1 cup fresh basil or 1 cup fresh tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute veggies, add water and cook until tender. Add herbs.
- Puree and pack into freezer containers.
- To Make Soup: Combine 1 1/2 cups milk with each pint of puree. Add 1 cup veggie or chicken broth. Add S&P.
- Add any leftover chicken or prawns (optional).