Prep 12 hrs
Cook 5 mins
- Blanch herbs in boiling water. Refresh under cold water. Pat dry.
- Puree blanched herbs in a blender with oil until mixture is creamy.
- Pour into a decorative airtight jar and shake well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Let mixture come to room temperature.
- Pour through a strainer lined with five or six layers of damp cheesecloth; do not press down on solids.
- Keep oil covered and refrigerated.
I used parsely and basil added a clove of garlic that I blanched with the herbs. I also froze the solids to use in sauces, soups and stews! Thanks!!