1/1 Photo of Pureed Herb Oil
12 hrs 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch herbs in boiling water. Refresh under cold water. Pat dry.
- 2Puree blanched herbs in a blender with oil until mixture is creamy.
- 3Pour into a decorative airtight jar and shake well. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4Let mixture come to room temperature.
- 5Pour through a strainer lined with five or six layers of damp cheesecloth; do not press down on solids.
- 6Keep oil covered and refrigerated.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pureed Herb Oil
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1909.4
- Calories from Fat 1944
- Total Fat 216.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: