Pure maple goodness from Vermont
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 13x9"pan.
- 3Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- 4Beat in eggs until well mixed, and then beat in the maple syrup until blended.
- 5Beat in flour and baking powder.
- 6Mix in ground walnuts. ( Note: I don't like to grind the walnuts to powder - leave a few little nuggets for texture.).
- 7Spread batter evenly in pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min., or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool and cut into squares. (How many depends on the size you cut them).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pure Maple Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 128.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g