1/5 Photos of Pure Eggstacy Egg Salad
I saw Adam Gertler gush over this on The Best Thing I Ever Ate show on the food channel. It's from Euro Pane restaurant in Pasadena, California. Here's the recipe based on the cook's description.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the eggs 7 minutes at a medium boil, the yolk will still be soft and creamy.
- 2Stir tomato pesto gently into the mayonnaise. Mix mayonnaise mixture into eggs gently, just enough to hold it together(or to taste). Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cut 4 slices of bread and toast till crisp. Place some baby greens on top of the toast.
- 4Place egg salad on top of greens(about 1/4 cup or however much you want), sprinkle with chives and squeeze a little lemon juice over the top.
- 5Serve with watermelon slices.
- 6Adam says this is pure ecstacy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pure Eggstacy Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 232.5 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto