Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was doing some cooking in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I brought my Parmesano Regiano from St. Louis since I didn't think I could find it there. Near the end of the meal, I found that I had some Mozzarella cheese and Parmesano Regiano left over. I combined the two, nuked 'em, and the rest is history (or future).
- Cut up the Parmesano Regiano cheese into very small pieces.
- Press each piece into the Mozzarella cheese until it is surrounded.
- Put several of them on a microwave safe platter.
- Microwave on high for about 30 seconds. The Mozzarella cheese will have melted and partially browned. If it is not melted, zap again.
- Once the Mozzarella cheese is melted, cool and serve.