Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love puréed soups, I just threw some things together and it ended up being amazing!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2 -3 celery ribs
- 1 big carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 800 ml chicken stock (or enough to cover vegetables)
- cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons sour cream
- Chop all the vegetables into small pieces for easier, faster boiling.
- Add the chicken stock and any herbs you want to use until soft.
- Let the vegetables cool.
- Add in batches to a blender with 1 big spoonful of sour cream.
- Put soup back into pot and reheat.
- I've also added some dried bread sticks or croutons on top!
- This is just an idea, you can add or subtract ingredients to your tasting.
- It makes a lot, but is good the next day!