1/1 Photo of Puréed Vegetable Soup
I love puréed soups, I just threw some things together and it ended up being amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop all the vegetables into small pieces for easier, faster boiling.
- 2Add the chicken stock and any herbs you want to use until soft.
- 3Let the vegetables cool.
- 4Add in batches to a blender with 1 big spoonful of sour cream.
- 5Put soup back into pot and reheat.
- 6I've also added some dried bread sticks or croutons on top!
- 7This is just an idea, you can add or subtract ingredients to your tasting.
- 8It makes a lot, but is good the next day!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puréed Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 281.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g