Courtesy of:Pets Holistic Med Community
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix liquid ingredients together well.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- 5Roll into a ball; place ball on floured surface.
- 6Roll out to 1/2" thickness.
- 7Cut into desired shapes (bone-shaped cookiecutters work great!).
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes; turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in there for one hour to harden.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pups Peanut Butter Patties
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 34.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g