Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of:Pets Holistic Med Community
Make and share this Pups Peanut Butter Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix liquid ingredients together well.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Roll into a ball; place ball on floured surface.
- Roll out to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes (bone-shaped cookiecutters work great!).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes; turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in there for one hour to harden.