- 2 1⁄3 cups all purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 3⁄8 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Roll out dough and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn off the oven leaving the treats in there for about 3 hours.
- Put in airtight container or freeze.