Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Puppy Polenta Squirrels recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly oil a 9 inch pie pan or 8x8 inch pan.
- Place water in a medium saucepan over high heat and when it comes to a boil, gradually stir in the cornmeal.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until thickens, about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the parsley and the parmesan cheese, if using.
- Pour in the prepared pan and refrigerate until cooled and solid, at least 20 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- When cooled, use a cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Store in airtight container up to two weeks.