1/1 Photo of Puppy Love Treats
My doggies love these! They are easy and fun to make. You can substitute cheddar cheese for peanut butter if your dog prefers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a large bowl combine oats, margarine, and boiling water. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Grease cookie sheet.
- 4To oat mixture, stir in corn meal, sugar, peanut butter, milk, and egg.
- 5Mix in wheat flour one cup at a time until stiff dough has formed.
- 6Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface, mixing in additional flour as needed to form a smooth dough that is no longer sticky.
- 7Roll or pat out dough to a 1/2" thickness.
- 8With knife or cookie cutters, cut into desired shapes and place 1" apart on cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown.
- 10Cool before serving.
- 11Place in a loosely covered container.
- 12Prepare to receive doggie love!
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puppy Love Treats
Serving Size: 1 (1283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g