Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very popular with kids, teens and adults alike. I like how I only have to buy one box of cereal for this recipe compared to the 2 types some call for.
- 340.19 g bag chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 340.19 g box Crispix cereal or 340.19 g boxsimilar cereal
- 453.59 g confectioners' sugar
- Melt chocolate chips, butter & peanut butter over medium heat. Stir to blend.
- Pour over Crispix in large bowl.
- Pour confectioners sugar in paper grocery bag.
- Add Crispix and shake vigorously until it breaks apart. Serve in new doggie dish.
Great recipe. Easy to make. Used recipe for a tailgate party and had enough to bring to work. There will be no left overs for this recipe!!
I only let myself make this once a year because I will eat it all. I melt the stuff in the microwave in a big plastic bowl and then mix in the cereal and then dump the powdered sugar on top. I then seal the lid really good and shake and roll the bowl around. It works really well to mix in the powdered sugar. This is awesome addicting stuff but a little messy. Enjoy! Merry Christmas.
This is so yummy! Great for both adults and kids...and extra points for a creative name.