1/6 Photos of Puppy Chow Snack Mix
Very popular with kids, teens and adults alike. I like how I only have to buy one box of cereal for this recipe compared to the 2 types some call for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips, butter & peanut butter over medium heat. Stir to blend.
- 2Pour over Crispix in large bowl.
- 3Pour confectioners sugar in paper grocery bag.
- 4Add Crispix and shake vigorously until it breaks apart. Serve in new doggie dish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puppy Chow Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 69.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g