1/25 Photos of Puppy Chow or Monkey Munch
Kids love this and it makes a lot. I got this recipe from a friend of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure cereal in large bowl.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for 1 minute on high.
- 5Cook for 30 seconds longer or until smooth.
- 6Add vanilla.
- 7Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until coated.
- 8Pour mixture into large Ziploc bag and add powdered sugar.
- 9Shake until well coated.
- 10Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- 11Store in Ziploc bags or large sealed bowl.
- 12Recipe Note: It helps to add cereal mixture a little at a time if you only have small bags.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puppy Chow or Monkey Munch
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: