Recipe by True Texas
One of our former co-workers brought this for a holiday snack. His father-in-law, who just happens to be a Veterinarian, gave him the recipe.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package Corn Chex
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (1 lb) box confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter or margarine, chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Pour over cereal and stir gently. Let cool.
- Once cool place coated cereal in a large paper bag and add the confectioners' sugar. Shake, shake, shake until all is coated.