Recipe by Julie8
This uses only 4 ingriedients and is Highly Addictive! Once you start eating it's hard to stop!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ghiradelli white chocolate baking bar (I get mine at Sams Club)
- 2 (15 ounce) boxes Honey Nut Chex
- 1 (16 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 3 -4 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt Chocolate in xlarge mixing bowl in the microwave, stirring often and using short (30-45 sec) time increments so it will not scorch.
- Add half the Chex, peanuts and M&M's and mix well.
- Add the rest of the peanuts and M&M's and as much Chex as needed (will not use all of the 2nd box) Make sure the coating is going to be thick!
- Spread on 2 lg,wax paper lined baking sheets to dry.
- When dry break into pieces and store in airtight containers.