Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
This uses only 4 ingriedients and is Highly Addictive! Once you start eating it's hard to stop!
Make and share this Puppy Chow recipe from Food.com.
- Melt Chocolate in xlarge mixing bowl in the microwave, stirring often and using short (30-45 sec) time increments so it will not scorch.
- Add half the Chex, peanuts and M&M's and mix well.
- Add the rest of the peanuts and M&M's and as much Chex as needed (will not use all of the 2nd box) Make sure the coating is going to be thick!
- Spread on 2 lg,wax paper lined baking sheets to dry.
- When dry break into pieces and store in airtight containers.
This was different then the other version but it was very good! I loved this wonderful mixture and it might be on my favorites list! Thank you so much for this recipe!
I absolutely LOVE puppy chow. I think it was very smart that you added M&Ms! But im not too big on the peanuts. I agree with brandisue08.