Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chocolate covered cereal.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 14 ounces Crispix cereal
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Melt the chips, peanut butter and margarine in a heavy pan.
- Pour over cereal and mix well.
- Put powdered sugar in a clean grocery sack.
- Pour cereal mixture into the sack and shake well.
This stuff is addictive!
We love this stuff! My DD makes it quite often and it is sooooooo easy!
The family can't get enough of this stuff!! It has been a family favorite for several years.