A quick, easy, tasty treat!
Make and share this Puppy Chow recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine, peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in saucepan over low heat until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 7 cups Crispex (or equivalent) cereal, mix well.
- Pour 2 cups powdered sugar in paper grocery bag.
- Dump mixture into bag, close bag.
- Shake bag well for about 30 seconds to cover mixture with powdered sugar.
- I find this is best after refrigeration--and tastes great with milk!
I debated whether to give it 4 or 5 stars. It was really good, most puppy chow is. However I decided to give it 5 because I should not compare it to other puppy chow recipes, rather rate it on its own merits. That said, I don't think I will make it with both butterscotch chips and chocolate chips.